Thursday, August 11, 2011


Summary – Edward's the star keeper for the Forks High School soccer team, and is already being scouted by leagues overseas. Bella's just moved from Phoenix and interferes with his…focus. Soccerward lives!
Rated M for the good stuff, of course


~Banner by Piper-lane~
Disclaimer: All the Twilight stuff belongs to Stephenie Meyer. No copyright infringement is intended. I'm just galloping in her galoshes.

~*~
Author's notes:

I'm the first to admit that the way my head works doesn't always make sense, especially not to me. While I was writing CBWR? (yeah, for those who didn't find it again – it's reposted on a blog and complete – link can be found on my FFN profile), it was really helping me get through some rough spots with UC. Now that CBWR is complete, I'm having the same problem with UC as I was before. It's driving me nuts. I think I have to be writing EPOV at all times just to keep my sanity.

Banners by Ro
So, I'm going to start this craziness again, and like CBWR?, the idea would be to attempt to post at least once a day (though never any promises), sometimes more than once. Short chaplets. EPOV throughout. I promise plenty of smut later on, and enough UST enough to gag a horse named Volvo from the get-go. Ooo – that rhymed!

WARNING! I'm leaving the categories General/General, because right at this moment, I have NO IDEA where this story will go. Chances are (if you are not a brave, trusting soul) at some point you aren't going to like something that happens or something Edward does. Chances are he's going to be a bit of a self-centered douche and/or asshole. Maybe a doofus. I don't know yet.
Banner by Salix Caprea
 There will be smut, there will be angst, There will be humor, and who knows what else.

My sideline goal (HA! Soccer pun!) is to make sure everyone who reads this understands "offside" by the end of the story. I will try to keep the soccer terms to a minimum.

Banner by Zeluh
"According to Shakespeare – Some are born great, some achieve greatness, and some have greatness thrust upon them. Somehow, I got all three."


Banner by Mostlyalurker







No comments:

Post a Comment